ESAB is a world leading international welding and cutting company. It formulates, develops, manufactures and supplies consumable products and equipment for use in the cutting and joining of steels, aluminium and metal alloys.
If you are ready for an exciting challenge, we are offering positions in a team passionate about change and continuous improvement that will provide you with major opportunities for development.
Continuous Improvement Manager - Lean Manufacturing
- Perform work in a safe manner following all EH&S procedures and reporting EH&S concerns; train staff to perform work safely and within EH&S guidelines; and create a safe work environment.
- Responsible for the management and implementation of continuous improvement systems, including policy deployment, workplace organization, autonomous maintenance, and standard work.
- Develops and trains personnel in the use of Value Stream Mapping with a focus on lead time and working capital reductions in all Value Streams.
- Manage, train and administer the Colfax Business System throughout the organization as well participating in events throughout Europe
- Identify, conceptualize and design new processes and equipment, modify existing designs, and improve production techniques. Work with all levels of plant personnel and within structured groups to accomplish.
- Establish and maintain clear, visual project schedules and demonstration story boards; prepare/complete reports and presentations as required.
- Supervise and direct Colfax Business System implementation teams.
- Support and participate in corporate initiatives that improve overall business performance as needed such as lean, EH&S, etc
- Proven Lean Manufacturing knowledge and implementation experience a must.
- Bachelor's Degree (Mechanical or Industrial Engineering preferred)
- Minimum 5+ years of experience in an industrial or manufacturing environment
- Previous management experience and a Six Sigma background a plus.
- Organization: ability to organize/motivate plant resources and assume responsibility with minimal supervision.
- Human Relations Skills: ability to interact with all levels of the organization in a professional manner, including oral and written demonstrations to senior management
- Travel: limited but flexible to travel overnight for up to one week at a time.
- Computer & Office: proficient on office equipment and computers, including, but not limited to Microsoft Office (excel, Powerpoint, and word).
- Gyártás / Termelés
- Termékfejlesztés / Tervezés
- Egyéb mérnök
How to apply/ contact information:
Please send your CV to email@example.com till 30th of June, 2013.