The site LEAN Manager has an overall responsibility for coaching and implementation of Lean principles across their site. This includes training, mentoring and direct application of Lean tools and concepts to all business functions within the site. These functions include; manufacturing, engineering, customer service, supply chain, finance, human resources and sales & marketing. The LEAN Manager will work with the site and BU leadership teams to achieve significant improvements in productivity and quality within their site and linked to the divisional LEAN vision. This position has a direct responsibility to the site leadership team to assist in defining the overall strategies necessary to improve site customer, operational and financial performance and achieve its goals.
Requirements Qualifications (ideal):
- 8 years + of operations and/or engineering experience
- 4 Years + of demonstrated success utilizing continuous improvement methodologies to meet business goals
- Career path demonstrating steady advancement and superior performance
- Leadership capabilities to grow into a line management position in the future
- University degree in business or a technical field required
- Accomplished written and oral communication skill, Hungarian and English desired
- Possess broad knowledge of organizational processes and functional relationships
- Must be comfortable working as an individual contributor
- Have excellent interpersonal, time management, project management, decision-making and conflict management skills
- Comfortable in conversing at all levels within the organization
- Ability to communicate and work effectively in multicultural environment
- Ability to multi-task
- Must maintain high ethical standards to support a professional business code of conduct
- Communication – Native Hungarian and strong, manufacturing-oriented English language skill are required.
Marksman & Wolf Kft.
1054 Budapest, Széchenyi u. 14. III.em.
+36 30 600 4121